The Order History page consists of three main sections.
- Shopping Cart - Common to all pages that allow items to be added to a stock order and found in a dark blue collapsible section at the top of the page.
- Search Orders - Customizable methods of searching the three main areas of orders; In-Process, Completed and Cancelled orders.
- Date Range - A drop down list of standard date ranges can be chosen. This range includes the last 30, 60 and 90 days, the last 6 months, and the last year. You can also choose a custom date range by clicking on the From and To text boxes. This will pop open a navigatable calendar commonly seen on web sites. Choosing a date will fill in the text box with the date in the necessary format.
- Order History - A set of radio buttons that limits the sections of Order History searched. The three sections can be searched individually or the entirety of the Order History for the user can be searched. CAUTION - Searching "All" orders for a lengthy date range can take a prohibitive amount of time. If the user has hundreds of orders, this search can take up to 30 seconds.
- View All Orders for this Customer ID - This checkbox is only visible if the logged in user has the Manage Users privilege. This will pull in all orders for the matching Customer ID regardless of the User ID. This will also show an additional column in the Order History tables showing the User ID of the person creating those orders.
- Order Histories - Descriptive lists of all items in the user's order history divided into three sections. In-Process orders, Completed orders and Cancelled orders.
- The Order History rows have three main functions available for each stock item.
- Add To Cart - Add all items in this order to the Shopping Cart using quantity listed on the original order.
- View Order Items - Shows the order items that makeup this order, displayed in a table at the bottom of the page.
The Order Lines table has two main functions available for each line.
- Add To Cart - Add this line to the Shopping Cart using quantity listed on the original order.
- Add To Favorites - Add this stock item to the user's list of favorite order items.
- Print Preview - A text link to a simple listing of the order with its lines. From this page you can click the print button to send the page to your local printer.
Cancel Order - The In-Process table has one additional function not available to the other two history tables, the ability to cancel the order while it has not yet been picked from the Central Inventory shelves. Once this order has been picked and packed for shipping, the order cannot be cancelled using the online ordering system.