The Stock Catalog itself is a table of DOT Central Inventory items and it consists of four main parts; A navigational header, a column header, item rows and a navigational footer. It can be filtered using the features described on the Inventory Stock Catalog page.
The header and footer rows have a few features that allow you to enhance or reduce the manner in which stock items are visually displayed.
- Show Pictures - By checking or un-checking this box, you can toggle the visibility of stock items photos.
- Navigation - Navigational text links provide the ability to page through the catalog.
- << - Jump to the first page of the catalog.
- < - Go back one page.
- 1, 2, 3, etc - Go to selected page.
- ... - Jump to the next 4 pages of the catalog.
- > - Go forward one page.
- >> - Jump to the last page of the catalog.
- Items per Page - Increase or decrease the number of items displayed in the Stock Catalog using this drop down list. You may choose to view from 5 to 25 items at a time in 5 item increments.
You can sort the Stock Catalog by clicking on the Stock Number or Description column header.
The Stock item rows have two main functions available for each stock item.
- View Detail - Provides extra detail about the Stock Item. Details include an extended or alternate detail, quantities, prices, an image viewer and a link to a printer-friendly page.
- Add To Cart - Add selected item to the Shopping Cart using quantity listed in the text box immediately before this image.